Tuesday, August 17, 2010

moving.


Contrary to what the title might make you think, I'm not moving. I did move. About a month ago. But I am not moving now. Just wanted to clear all that up. Thanks and gig'em.

The title is indicative of what I feel like the Lord is doing right now. HE is moving. I see things happening around me that can be one thing and one thing only: the sweet, mighty, and providential hand of God is stirring, swirling, and softly moving amongst people in my life. And I am so excited. I feel like, if possible, my soul might burst open. I want to tell everyone about it. I want to tell them that He is good, that He saves and is saving, and that He loves us. 

I am humbled at the idea that I get to play some small role in the hugely eternal work that the Lord is doing of saving souls. My gosh. Life can never be boring when we realize the great drama of life that we get to participate in and the urgency that awaits every relationship, every interaction, and every conversation. 

So writing this is my attempt at keeping my soul from exploding, an outlet of excitement if you will. And the picture is to give you readers, or reader in the singular perhaps, a visual representation of this excitement. Just can hardly contain it...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica, I did not want you to stop. Share what God is doing in your life or what He has you doing. I always love reading what you share. You are a great writer and so positive.

D.O. said...

This is so encouraging to hear.

Miss you, girl. Tell all my Dallas friends hi for me.

meredith ziafat said...

i love it!! and i love that i get to experience the adventure of life with you!