Thursday, January 20, 2011

the rescues.

i love music. a life without music is a little bit like life without oxygen for me. it's what moves my soul, fills me up, and stirs my affections for Jesus. music lifts and energizes and refreshes me.

so when i find a band, a singer, or a specific song that is legit and lights out fantastic, i get super excited and usually begin to herald said band, singer, or song to anyone who will listen.

so let me continue to herald. if you haven't heard of the band 'the rescues,' allow me to introduce you. they are rob giles, gabriel mann, kyler england, and adrianne gonzalez. and they are the bomb. buy their album. go to their shows. help them keep making this beautiful sound.

enjoy.

2 comments:

Mishara Music said...

Hi Jessica,
I found your blog online and enjoyed it. Wanted to let you know that my company, Mishara Music, is about to sign Gabriel Mann of The Rescues!
I'll send more details soon. Thanks for your support of his music from The Rescues.
Cheers,
Linda Baker
Mishara Music

Mishara Music said...

Gabriel Mann (formerly of The Rescues) is now on Mishara Music. Check us out at www.misharamusic.com as we offer fans a free song download too.