Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nashville



Okay, so I really want to live here. This city is just incredible. I have lived in Dallas my entire life, and with each passing day I become more and more aware of the fact that I really don't want to spend the rest of my life here. The world is far too vast, exciting, and diverse to spend one's entire life in the same place.

My sister lives in Nashville right now and I L O V E going to see her up there. The city is so exciting with all the live music, record labels, and incredibly strong churches. The one drawback is its distance from a beach, but I figure it isn't any farther than I am from a GOOD beach in Dallas.

I feel at home in Nashville. I don't know what it is about that city, but I love it. The prayer process has commenced on this topic, and will continue until I finish school. Then, we'll see where I'm led.

"And I whispered a prayer as I embraced a new day..." 'Remember', Watermark

1 comment:

meredith ziafat said...

a blog? wow jess. a woman of many talents no doubt. glad you're putting your journalism major to good use. your blog is a legacy of the late, great journalism department at A&M! whoop!

btw, you might want to check your profile. it says you are an accountant from afghanistan. but i know it's you because of your references to your idol. :)

excited to hear your thoughts . . .